Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday, Posting the Avon Bottles

Mom slept in again this morning while I went thru the food items in the garage to see what is still there. The amount in the garage is significantly decreased. Mom later said that she past a lot of it on to the mailman for a food drive.

Linda, my cousin, had called and left a message with Nancy's phone number, so I called that and talked to Nancy for a while, to get her new address. Mom had sent a Christmas card to her old address and it came back. Now that we have her new address, we'll send it off again.

I took all the Avon bottles that have popped up -- from the known Bottle inventory, the new bottles that were in the dresser in the garage, and from the new boxes that I just went thru. There are 31 bottles altogether. I took pictures of them, and packed them into a box to see how much it would weigh. I made a list (and checked it thrice) of all the Avon bottles we have. And I posted the whole lot of them to eBay, to see if anyone is interested in any of them.

Otherwise, it was just a wet and cold day -- the forecast is for rain, and then rain, and then more rain. I was at the computer much of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment