Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, reorganization

This morning, I combined Mom's food stores in the Storage Room with those in the cabinets in the garage, bringing all of them together in one place, the cabinets. At the same time, I purged all food items that are known to be from 2006 or before.

I also started to reorganize some of the boxes of stamps and cards that Dad had purchased in the 1970's and 1980's bringing together the various different types of things, with an eye to getting rid of them. Following up on that, I took some of the trading cards to a place downtown, Hooker's Sports Cards, to see if he could be interested in them. He pretty well agreed with my original thoughts that it would be difficult to find a market for them, but he would look.

Grocery shopping. Getting the newspaper. Some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment