Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday, Wrapping up

I took Mom's income tax forms over to the Post Office and mailed them, and a load of cardboard over to the recycling center. I hope I kept those two straight! This left the garage clean.



We got a call that the bathtub support had arrived, so we went down and picked it up. It was very easy to install.


We had dinner with John and Karen. A very pleasant dinner and good conversation. John looked at the sports cards when we got home; he says most of them are worthless.

I'm mostly packed and ready to go. It's a good thing that Mom's bathroom scale is handy -- I need to make sure my bags are under 50 pounds. I think the books are a significant weight. Moving about 4 or 5 books from one suitcase to another was an 8 pound shift. I've got one at 40 pounds and the other at 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment